MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (ME)
- Established in the Academic Year 2003-04 with an annual intake of 60 students..
- The department is having fully experienced senior faculty with post graduate degrees and Ph.D registered/ submitted faculty.
- The department is fully equipped with all the required labs.
- Teaching aids – E –Class Rooms- Power Point Projection.
To create an academic ambiance that encourages the full blossoming of the latent creative genius of every student and staff member in all areas pertaining to the science and art of mechanical engineering on a continual basis.
To instill, reinforce and hone the mathematical, scientific and technical skills in the students and staff through :
- Both conventional and innovative teaching-learning processes.
- Practical Training.
- Industry-Institute interaction.
||B Category Seats