An opportunity for the past to coalesce for a while with the present and provide greater opportunities for the college to attain greater heights as the experience of the past helps guide the untapped potential of today. A full day event where Alumni present their experiences and interact with the present batches apart from reminiscence of the golden years of their life here. It also provides alumni to connect with each other, to catch up on the good old times and another chance at business networking.
The College Alumni Association is founded on July 2009. The association endeavors to strengthen the ties among its alumni by addressing the concerns of members with a view to learn and adapt to changes that are necessary.
- This Alumni Association works as an interface for maintaining the relationship with the alumni and to involve them in the development and growth of the institution.
- It promotes and encourages the alumni to exchange professional knowledge by organizing conferences, seminars, lectures and meetings amongst alumni, students, faculty and others.
- Since Continuous interaction with Alumni is expected to increase the placement opportunities of the students, this association makes earnest attempts to strengthen the bonds between the alumni and the institution.
- Plan and promote a minimum of one regional event per year
- Direction the Alumni member's regarding future regional events/programs
- Promote the interests and welfare of Alumni Association
- Encourage friendship and networking among Alumni Association and institute
- Enhance Alumni Association presence in the Engineering community
- Encourage alumni members' participation in community activities
- Provide leadership in support of higher education and alumni association
- Provide social and educational opportunities for alumni